Fitmeapp is a real-time marketplace for fitness professionals, nutritionists, naturopaths and massage therapists.
The industry of fitness and wellbeing becomes more competitive every single year. Those who worked out with personal trainers and achieved a substantial progress in the past have started own practices and oversupplied the market. With the industry becoming more competitive it is virtually impossible for qualified and certified trainers to differentiate and communicate a better value proposition to the customer. We have found out that under the current circumstances the market inefficiency and the lack of transparency started taking their toll:
1. Fitness centres charge hefty margins taking advantages of this oversupply.
2. Customer's level of satisfaction goes down as a result of training with amateurs.
3. Demand for personal training goes up as a result of ageing population.
4. Gym membership narrows down the range of accredited trainers to in-house only.
5. Wearables and IT democratise training data making second tier professionals virtually redundant.
The platform offers consumers a direct booking option with top-notch fitness professionals at places of convenience. Either in-gym or outside Fitmeapp removes the middle-man, creates efficiency, transparency and gives a personal touch to every customer.